Food & pantry packaging
Need your products to stand out on the shelf? No problem! Packaging does more than protect your product until consumed. Often, it is the first thing your customers see and what they base their purchasing decision on.
As most food products have a use by or best before date, your food and retail packaging has to balance shelf appeal with several unique factors. These include:
- Food protection, hygiene and food safety
- Food packaging materials that allow for maximum product freshness and hygiene
- Food packaging materials that can combat cold or damp, hot or dry conditions
- Shelf life and length of time before your product is consumed
- Space for important info such as ingredients, nutritional value, cooking/heating instructions and product benefits
- The length of time your product will be stored before going on display
We can create, print and provide custom-size cardboard packaging that ticks all the boxes (pun intended) in design, durability and fit for purpose. Let us help you decide the best way to present your product to the world.
Contact us today about your food and pantry packaging needs.